9180-x1 & 9180-x2 range
Redundant Fieldbus Power Supply
MTL918x range Fieldbus power supplies are the first to use a unique “N+1” architecture to provide redundant power for Foundation™ fieldbus networks, reducing capital cost per segment by up to 25%. The 918x uses two modules for segments requiring redundant power up to 250mA; the addition of a third module provides redundant power at 500mA.
- “N+1” redundancy can reduce capital cost by 25%
- Fully isolated hot-swappable power modules
- Integrated versions for major host control systems
- Screw secured pluggable field & power feed connections
- Rising cage clamp screw or spring clamp terminals
- Screen pass-through or ground option without accessories
- On-line physical layer diagnostics option
- Pluggable trunk surge protection option
See product datasheets for more detailed specification information.